Let me show you something that will make you feel young as when the world was new.
i don’t understand how people stop watching shows because something happens that they don’t like or they don’t like how it’s going
if i start a show i’m in it until the end
in sickness and in health
till death or discontinuation do us part
man, i 1000% understand where you’re coming from
i love that spock is the only other person wearing sunglasses and they are //shutter shades// which lets face it are the least logical eyewear on the planet
i can just see kirk trying to choose a pair in a colour that suited him but everything sort of clashed with his weird pale greenish skin
and in the end he decided to just match them to his own shirt
bones is cuddling a goddamn tribble to his chest
i’m so done
Oh my god. This is wonderful.
A shoutout and thank you to all my followers who don’t 100% agree with me about everything and may not even like me all that much as a person sometimes, but still think we can get along, treat each other with respect, find value in each other’s work, and share fandom space.
- Name: alex
- Age: 18
- Height: 5’5”
- Obligatory picture of self:
- (i’m still sleepy as heck, oh man)
- Relationship Status: all by myseeeeeeeelf
- Birthday: november 5th
- Favorite color: green
- Favorite bands: don’t even start with me
- Last song listened: primadonna girl / viva la vida mash-up
- Favourite Movies: i usually just say hook and the goonies because i have far too many and don’t actually want to put thought into it
- Favourite TV Shows: as of right now it’s doctor who, the walking dead, stargate sg-1 (always my baby), psych, aaaand probably gravity falls.
- Favourite Books: harry potter, good omens, the book of embraces, the things they carried, the city of ember, the thief lord, a series of unfortunate events, the hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy, inkheart, a list that stretches on to infinity…….
- Last book read: and finished?? because i can’t remember. if you mean just the last book i read out of, then les miserables.
- # of siblings: 2 younger sisters
- # of pets: a dog, two leopard geckos, two grey tree frogs, two diamond doves, a snapping turtle
- Best school subject: i think i always had the highest grade in english because whenever i had to bs an essay or two i still managed to get an a+ on them anyway. chemistry, biology, and earth sciences always came really easy for me, too (but man, fuck physics.)
- Mac or PC?: pc forever.
- Current shirt color: uhhh off-white, black, gold, and red??
- Gamer?: in the idea that i play games obsessively, not so much in the idea that i am hardcore fantastic at them
- Day or night: day
- Summer or winter: fall and spring
- Most-visited website: tumblr, youtube, and neopets
- Biggest turn on/s: neCK KISSES (i am a simple girl with simple pleasures o k)